Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 3 - Feeling good

Things I have noticed about my juice fast.

I'm feeling good all of the time. This week I can make it to Friday, but I have a team lunch I will get black bean roll ups. So still sorta healthy.

My neck seems to crack a whole lot.

I think I have lost 5 pound. Which is awesome. But I can't freaking tell cause my scale is all messed up.

When I told K. that I hadn't eaten food. He didn't believe me. Which is SO frustrating. He was like "Not even candy?" Argh. WTF. I have willpower and I choose to use it.

A friend of ours said a person only has a set amount of Will power. And you can never get more. SO people with weak will power will always give in if the pressure is too great.

Sailing through today without any issues.

My left shoulder/neck muscle is so tight. Not sure if that has anything to do with the juice. Might just be because I'm stressed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment