Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year / New Me - Blah blah blah

You know the same shit you see from people every year. I'm not going to tell any of my friends about this page mainly. They have their own shit to deal with. They don't need to hear about how good or bad I'm doing losing weight.

So this year I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I want to lose weight. (Not tons.) Let's start with 10 pounds in 3-6 months. That seems very doable. In June we can reevaluated what else I need to do.

In the past I have had unhealthy eating habits. This time I'm going to focus on doing a juice feast and working out.

4-5 juices,  one good meal, good snacks throughout the day to keep off the hunger.

So far my juices are pretty limited but though this blog I would like to expand them.

Right now I have:

Two green juices
Mean green  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/1337074862868550/
Dr. Oz Green Juice - (I add a garlic clove for mood) and it adds a little savory flavor to it.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/47921183507275982/

One breakfast juice for energy:
Beet Juice:
One Beet
One lemon
Two apples
2 Carrots (9 baby carrots)
1/2 a cucumber
1 to 1/2 inch of ginger

And to stave off the sweet tooth. I have two juices for that

They all have a cucumber usually 1/2 cucumber
Berries:
Handful of:
Blueberries
Strawberries
Two Apples
1/2 lemon

Or this sweet potato one:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/120963939964281224/

Minus the turmeric

Here is to starting the new year right.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment