Monday, January 6, 2014

Day one of Juice Feast

I've been following this guide:  http://vedgedout.com/2013/04/22/juice-feast-basics-ultra-juice-recipe/

Day one:

Starting at 9:00 : Beet Juice to drink and then herbal tea to drink in between

11:00 ish I did the mean green drink. I added Turmeric to this one. It was a bit much. Oof.

More herbal tea. -- It's 12:20ish and I'm hungry. Going to drink some tea. Next is a sweet drink at 1:00. Ooof. So hungry.

1:00 had the green lemonade juice. I had to add honey to it. WAY WAY to sour. Needs more berries or something.

Took a nap after work. All seems to be good. I skipped the 3pm juice drink. And had my other green juice at 6:00.

It is now 8 and I'm hungry again. I wish I had almond milk. I ran out yesterday and the snow kept us in all day today.

It's nine now. I forgot... I should drink at 9. LOL I had tea instead. I'll get some juice now. My final sweet juice for the day.

All things being as they are... Today wasn't so bad. Tomorrow is the first night of pool. That is where I might have the most issues. Can't bring food in. Ooof.

No comments:

Post a Comment